About My Self

About My Self 
Hi,
Guys i wanna say something about my self 



*i'm not a perfect girl My Hair Doesnt't always stay in place And i spill thing a lot i'm pretty clumsy And sometime I have Borken Heart My friend And I sometime Fight and Maybe some Days Nothing Goes right ,but when i think about iy and take a step Back i Remember how amazing Life Turlly is and that maybe Jst Maybe I like Being Unperfect

*Sometimes I Keep my feelings to My self because it's hard for someone else to understand them.
*I'm Still Searching Searching For Myself
*I m just Girl My Hair is Very Perfect My Nail also PerFect 
Everybody have his/her own circle of friends, some of them are true friends and some of them becomes the best friends for life. As the friendship grows we keep exchanging gifts, sending Friendship Quotes SMS, Friendship Messages, Friendship / Friend quotes, Friendship / Friends Poem and always keep searching for a heart touching Best Friend Quote,urdu or hindi friendship sms or Fest Friend Poem to pickup and send to our friends.
Friendship day is celebrated on the first sunday of August every year, so the upcoming Friendship day 2012 is on August 5 2012. You may wish to celebrate & send out tons of friendship sms / friendship text messages to your best friends as well as old forgotton friends.
Here we have gathered a nice collection of friendship sms messages in english, hindi & urdu, that you can rate, pick and send to your friends.

My Hand Was Perfect I m Inteligent Girls Pretty 



Comments

Popular Posts